Wedding Planner Packages
Day of Coordination
Our Day-Of Coordinator will work with you to finalize all the details so you don’t have to. Beginning weeks before your wedding day your coordinator will develop your timeline, confirm the specifics with your vendors and venue, and will manage your ceremony and reception so you can celebrate!
The Day-Of Coordination package includes everything in the Wedding Helper Package, plus:
- One on-site planning meeting to fully review all the details of your wedding and finalize the layout for your ceremony and reception
- Unlimited email and phone conversations
- Review key vendor contracts and manage your vendors the day-of
- Main liaison to caterer and rental company throughout the planning process
- Will develop your ceremony and reception timeline and master contact list. Will distribute to your vendors, wedding party, and family members
- Manage placement of all your special items and décor per your direction
- Includes: programs, guest book, gift table, escort cards, table décor, place cards, favors, toasting flutes, cake knives, etc.
You have your wedding vision but need help in creating the wedding day of your dreams. Let our Month-Of Coordinator come along side you in your planning process and take over the stressful and time consuming duties. We’ll provide you with referrals and recommendations that will fit your needs and attend vendor meetings to ensure there will be a seamless transition on your wedding day.
The Month-Of Coordination package includes everything in the above packages, plus:
- Two event consultation meetings to discuss your wedding vision and fully review all details of your wedding and reception
- One additional on-site planning meeting to finalize layout and develop site schematics
- Etiquette guidance
- Coordinate and run a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal with your bridal party and key family members
- Provide vendor recommendations and referrals
- Review all vendor contracts, confirm details beginning one month prior to wedding day, and manage vendors the day-of
- Schedule and attend two vendor meetings of your choice
- Order and coordinate all of your wedding day rentals
- Seating chart creation and assistance
This is our most comprehensive package and covers every detail. All elements of your dream wedding day are covered from design concepts and invitations to day-of set-up and catering. Perfect for those who are planning their wedding from out of town or want to be involved in the fun details but not time consuming logistics.
The Full-Service Coordination package includes everything in the above packages, plus:
- Unlimited event consultation meetings to discuss your wedding vision and fully review all details of your wedding and reception
- Budget creation and payment timeline
- Wedding design and theme assistance
- o Includes: colors, menu selection, décor, favors, etc.
- Save-the-Date and invitation creation assistance: designer recommendations, printing quotes, creation of invitation suite timeline
- Custom wedding planning calendar and check-list
- Full coordination of all vendors, including: catering, service, floral design, and rental needs
- Attend all key vendor appointments
- Assist in out of town guest planning: booking room blocks, welcome baskets, activity and dining recommendations, group transportation to and from wedding
Your wedding is already planned; you just need a point person to make sure everything runs smoothly. Our Wedding Helper package provides you with a professional to ensure your ceremony and reception run on time and will help handle all your day-of details.
- Will distribute your wedding day timeline and master contact list to your vendors, wedding party, and family members
- Assist you in coordinating your wedding day events, includes: set-up, ceremony, reception, and clean-up
- Provide day-of direction to your wedding party, florist, musicians, and all of your vendors
- Will direct ushers and set aside special family seating for the ceremony
- Coordinate your ceremony timeline working with your wedding party, officiant, and any vendors
- Manage your reception and direct your grand entrance, toasts, first dance, cake cutting, and other important moments along with your MC
- Distribute final payment and gratuities to vendors
Let us help you with your wedding day set-up needs. We have a team of professionals to assist you with all the hanging, displaying, arranging, placing, and assembling you need! Just provide us with your prepared items and we will set them out according to your specifications. Add on to one of the wedding packages below or use our team on its own, we want you to relax and enjoy your big day!
Ask about special AMS discounts!